To be the very best cyclist you can be, you must learn to manage many factors – energy levels, fatigue, sore muscles and dehydration.
The PureSport two-part nutritional performance program can help cyclists manage these factors, maximising your performance whether it’s on the street or in the velodrome.
PureSport Workout delivers quick accessible fuel in the form of carbohydrates and protein, directly to your legs at the fastest rate possible, as well as important fluids and electrolytes for adequate hydration, helping to keep you at the front of the pack.
After you dismount, PureSport Recovery will help your muscles recover better and faster enabling you to optimise the results of your hard training and back up for the next days effort.
We asked a number of sports professionals about improving performance in athletes. We focused on a few key areas which can be seen below.
- Describe how important fluid replacement is for you and/or your athletes during training and racing/match?
- Strength building – gym vs other sport specific resistance work?
- An example of your favourite training session??
- One tip to help an athlete prepare for a major race/race?
- When considering recovery for you or your athletes what is the major focus?
Click here for professional advice relating to these key questions.
Tried & Tested
Many athletes have included PureSport Workout and Recovery as an essential part of their training routine.
Click here to read what they have to say.
We came across a few sites you may find useful. Explore the links below to find information relating to your sports group.