It’s the last 15 minutes of the game. The other side is still full of energy but you’re sucking it in. Your muscles are tired and your legs are burning. Your concentration is lapsing and you’ve just missed a pass. Wouldn’t you like to feel just as strong at the end of a game as you did at the start?
This is where the PureSport double-punch nutrition can help. PureSport Workout will help keep you hydrated during the game, delivering quick, long lasting energy in the form of carbohydrate and protein. While PureSport Recovery after the game, and after training, will help your muscles recover better, enabling you to optimise the results of all your hard training.
We asked a number of sports professionals about improving performance in athletes. We focused on a few key areas which can be seen below.
- Describe how important fluid replacement is for you and/or your athletes during training and racing/match?
- Strength building – gym vs other sport specific resistance work??
- An example of your favourite training session?
- One tip to help an athlete prepare for a major race/race?
- When considering recovery for you or your athletes what is the major focus?
Click here for professional advice relating to these key questions.
Tried & Tested
Many athletes have included PureSport Workout and Recovery as an essential part of their training routine.
Click here to read what they have to say.
We came across a few sites you may find useful. Explore the links below to find information relating to your sports group.